🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for a Team of Developers

Started by
-1 comments, last by UnknownDestrayon 7 years, 3 months ago

Hey guys! My name is Patrick Summers (a.k.a. Diviel or Unknown Destrayon). We have about 3 people including myself in this project, and I am looking for more people to join the team! I have decided to start a hobby project which I haven't given a name quite yet (it should be decided really soon!)

This project is a 2D multiplayer card game based on the style of Hearthstone and PVZ Heroes, where humans (players) control spirits (playable classes) who fight each other representing their factions or allegiances whether it be themselves or their empire to fight for supremacy. Besides the serious story, the game is supposed to be pretty lighthearted and fun looking!

Right now we are looking for; programmers (C# and JavaScript), artists (map design, card design, and concept art) , composers, voice actors, animators (videos and in game animations), writers (lore, card descriptions, and character background and descriptions.) and designers (game balance, new mechanics, etc.)

I want to eventually make this game commercial, after making a demo I want to release the game for crowdfunding and change this game as a hobby game to a commercial game. Until then, there is no pay and it should all be volunteer work!

You can contact me with my email, "DivielDestrayon0@gmail.com"! Just leave me a message and I'll get back to you at most within 48 hours (expect it to be a lot shorter than that though!)

Thank you for considering my team as an option, and I hope to work with you soon! :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement