🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

New Hypercyclic RPG Engine ready to Cluster

Started by
15 comments, last by bionicbros_de 22 years, 7 months ago
A new project is brewing exobiotic life through a new cluster based gaming system. Growing at the rate of 230% per day this game will open your mind to a world where change is more important to life that materials! Its evolution at its best. This is not a plug for some stupid game this one is worth a look. Because the technology doesn’t exist for what we needed this project is and continues to be built from the basement up. However its power well you be the judge. Have you ever clustered life ALIVE... Get hypercycled www.bionicbros.de
Get Hypercycled
Advertisement
quote: Original post by bionicbros_de
However its power well you be the judge.

Grammer?

Because the technology doesn’t exist for what we needed this project is and continues to be built from the basement up.

So we get to do all the hard work? How lucky we are!

This is not a plug for some stupid game this one is worth a look.

Really? Well I''m convinced!

A new project is brewing exobiotic life through a new cluster based gaming system.

Really? Did you expect this to be taken seriously?

--
SC
Thanks for your critical comments. I spend most of the day in German and it takes me a while to switch back to english. As for the rest of your comments, thanks I love hard takes.

However, this one will be here for a while. The system we are building is quite interesting and should be taken honestly. Sorry if I sound like I am plugging it. This is not the objective.

If you prefer we can stop placing messages like this and rather go through the traditional publication in Scientific Journals where most of our work is quite well accepted. However venues like yours our vital to our learning process of the gaming market. If you want a better game then those that regulate the posting should select not for hits but for new ideas. Such searching and boarding engines are quite simple to install.

The gaming world is however far to sold out on brand name games and well the math behind them quite the same.

Jim

Get Hypercycled
When you want us to provide input to your project, well, either tell us about it, or just post focused questions. Not a lousy salesspeech filled with gramatical errorrs. And then expect us to go like "Oh wow! An important person is working on a new project! Let''s all just devote all of our time to helping this project we know nothing about, because this imporant person we don''t know, but publishes often in exactly those Scientific Journals we always forget to read, wants us to (but doesn''t ask)"...

Okay, I know, I make grammatical errors as well, but at least I got an excuse: I''m dutch, and am supposed to know 6 languages by now... So, please, don''t take offense
Brutal reply. Unfortunately your reply is completely correct. Message well noted!
Get Hypercycled
The main problem is that the post was wrapped up in marketing speech with little clarification.

Had you mentioned some of the ideas, or explained more specifically where help, advice or discussion is required, then the replies would be less direct. Note that wrapping up a post in pseudo-scientific terms does little in terms of eliciting a beneficial reply.

The replies given were brutal but if some time would be taken to look around the board and post meaningful/useful information then everyone will benefit.

--
SC
First, yes i think some of the posts are a little brutal, but they do have points, such as some REAL details of this "game" your site talks about.

Second, while the others didnt mention going to your site, which i find kinda lame when they are so brutal, i have looked through it...

My first thoughts:
I found the website to be more about displaying pretty graphics then about the point of the game, gameplay, or how players interect with this micro-biological world.

Your site uses a lot of technical speak which to a kid or layman, doesnt really mean much. At some times when looking at the site, I ask my self, is this a game or just a simulation of micro-biology??? Why, because the phrases that describe this "game" try to convey game play, but in a vague manor. What is CLUSTERING and why would me, the gamer care, or me the AI programmer care??

I am not saying the underneath you guys havnt done your homework and programmed some VERY INTERESTING AI in this project, but that the website, along with your posts, almost DO seem like a sales pitch.

So, as an AI programmer, if you worked on that part of the project, please enlighten us on something we can USE or LEARN for our games or what exactly was the point of your postings!!??

thank you
It sure is a cool nicely formatted webpage, but I don''t see the point. What''s it all about?
it looks lame, try to be original but...pheww, raising bacteria dosnt look at all enticing to make it a game. you''ll probably end up satisfying 0.00001% of the laboratory freaks who cant play shooters...well its my opinion

May the code be with us !
May the code be with us !
I have actually been to that site, and... err... well, I got a bit distracted by all the funny looking colours! Wicked! Err... okay, back to real-mode: the site couldn''t explain to me what you were working on... Actually, all that I noticed on my short visit, was a bunch of nice images....

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement