🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Why can't I edit my signature?

Started by
0 comments, last by khawk 7 years, 3 months ago

Ever since the site update, I see absolutely no option at all that lets me edit my signature. As you can see, it's filled with broken links and missing images, therefore needs some attention as well as some updates from time to time. Also, it displays funny sometimes which is not desirable for other users (I've seen images get really big on some browsers). So yeah, this is quite unpleasant. I appreciate everything GD.net has had to offer me since I first found you guys about 15 years ago, but can I please edit my signature? I really need to do so.

Thanks,

Shogun.

Advertisement

When we restructured GDNet+, signature permissions were changed so that only GDNet+ members could set them.

But you make a good point with the longevity of membership and contribution, so I've changed the setting so that members who have contributed and participated a certain amount can update their signature. No images will be allowed in signatures - that will remain reserved for GDNet+.

Admin for GameDev.net.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement