🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Game testing and developing app/ website

Started by
-1 comments, last by Arsene-Thanatos 7 years, 2 months ago

Hey, I'm wondering if any of you would be interested in trying out an app/website( call it an app for now) that i will be developing for a school project/assessment of mine, this game testing app will work as form of promotion for game developers and can also be a great way to test out and get feedback for games in the process of development. How the app will work: The process should be simple, simply upload a small demo file of your game under an account you will make on certain section of the app itself, either in your profile, homepage or somewhere else and then other users from outside who download the app can play your games and see how good they are and give you feedback and point out any bugs in the system.

This is just the skeleton of the project so i will be adding more things to it, however this project of mine requires a client who needs assistance with something so hopefully this app can help with any issues you may have during development. If you have any suggestions, issues or questions to be addressed feel free leave one and i can tailor this product for your needs. Its free by the way.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement