🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

US ARMY VETERAN

Started by
-1 comments, last by I3DI 7 years, 2 months ago

Alright, heres who I am. 24 Years Basic. 24 years C/C++ experience. 15 years Java. 8 years Assembly. 24 Years Hardware Design, Building, Maintenance. Have dedicated 24 years to the study of 3D Engine Design, Theory, architecture. 1 Computer Science Degree. Disciplines in Physics, and Math. My actual work experience, 8 years in the Army under Security Clearance, doing Battlefield Networking and Communications. 2 Years working with simulators. Ran my own business before Iraq in computer hardware. I have 3 AAM's, 2 ACM's, 3 Citations, 1 Purple Heart. Spent last 8 years recovering from combat injuries and PTSD. Now I am starting a business in 3D Technology software development. I plan to compete. I am looking for a or some partners that have follow through, and will stick to a business plan.

Business Plan involves development of Kinetics Engine, then development of RapidOS 3D Platform. This will be commercial. Skills required, Assembly, C/C++, Eclipse, Yed, OpenGL, Boost, Java, JavaEE, JSF.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement