🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Internship opportunity for Unity developers

Started by
0 comments, last by loxagossnake 7 years, 2 months ago

Hello there!

Your post quickly caught my eye, since I'm currently working alone on learning the ins and outs of Unity, and dream of making my own game one day. That said, I'm extremely enthusiastic about an opportunity to work alongside experienced people. Needless to say, I've been gaming since I was 3 on an Amiga machine, so this quickly became my passion. There came a time when I was bored with simply playing games, and I wanted to channel my creativity to contribute to this wonderful field. I have been programming -on and off, admitedly, due to work obligations- since I was 15, and only since last year did I get to sit down and do some focused work with Unity 3D. I do have some experience with SDL, having made simple games like Tic-Tac-Toe and Rock Paper Scissors, but unfortunately, these files are no longer available to me.

My Skillset

• Novice to Intermediate experience with programming, particularly C++ and C#
  • Basic art asset creation in Blender 3D and GIMP
  • Basic ability in level design, on paper and in practice
  • Understanding of game architecture concepts
  • Analytical thinking, practiced even when playing games
  • Willingness to fill my extensive knowledge gaps by working harder
  • Eagerness to work with like-minded people who share the same passion
  • Holder of Cambridge Proficiency in English (CPE) degree
  • Advanced knowledge of Mathematics and Physics (Physics undergraduate)
  • BONUS: Daydreaming about games even when walking to the gym

I'd be more than glad to be a part of this; I'm actually smiling while writing my response. I hope you guys give me the chance to work with you! Any information that might be missing I'll be happy to provide. My email address is dikokkaliaroglou@gmail.com

Peace out!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement