🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Open Positions for Persistent World Survival Game

Started by
-1 comments, last by Christopher Morris 7 years, 2 months ago
THIS POSTING HAS BEEN FULFILLED - THANK YOU FOR ALL THE RESPONSES WOW!
Hello there! My name is Wilkes (Helstrain in the gaming community) - and I am looking for a few enthusiastic individuals to help bring a new server to life!
I am running a server under a themed name for a recently released survival game. This is a hobbyist project to the core - but I would like to find people that approach things with a professional state of mind, and have the drive and passion to get things done!
A couple things that NEED TO BE UNDERSTOOD straight away:
I DID NOT develop this game, I AM NOT associated with any developers or companies that created the game or the intellectual property associated with it.
This is an UNPAID, managed, long-term content creation project for a persistent world. Right now, I manage the server and tweak/test features in order to achieve our creative goals in terms of fun factor and gameplay.
Our main focus is providing players with a fun, immersive, and active community that continually adds fresh content. We approach things with a professional state-of-mind for the simple reason that almost no other servers do - which is going to separate us (this is a good thing) from other game servers in a VERY big way. Right now, the server is considered to be in a beta state until the host game is officially moved from early access status to release status (Q4 2017).
Sound interesting? Current open positions are listed below:
Server Administrators (4 positions)
  • Must have 1+ years experience managing a private game server, with VIABLE references
  • Must be able to work efficiently in both an individual and team-oriented environment
  • Possess great communication skills
  • Have the ability to access the server remotely through a mobile device if needed
  • Is goal-oriented, professionally driven, and has a passion for games and gaming communities
  • Has working voice chat access via designated application
Modification Creators (4 positions)
  • Must have successfully developed and released 5+ mods for any game or games within the last few years with references (modern/next-gen games preferred)
  • 1+ years experience using the Unreal 4 game engine (a free devkit is provided by the development team for modding purposes)
  • Able to work comfortably within deadline expectations in an efficient manner (updating mods for patches, planned content, etc)
  • Possess great communication skills and is professionally driven
  • Works well both individually, and within a team-oriented environment
  • Possess great creative problem solving skills
  • Has working voice chat access via designated application
Please provide a resumé when applying!
For more information or to apply, contact me here via PM, or through my e-mail: HelstrainGaming@Gmail.com
Looking forward to hearing from you!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement