🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Calling all Artists, Programmers and Animators: join the Pirate 2D Platformer Adventure!

Started by
-1 comments, last by theMagi 7 years, 1 month ago

Hello All!

I am currently in the process of starting the development of a game I personally am very excited about: a combat centered 2D Pirate Platformer. As of now, the team consist of a very skilled artist, as well as a great programmer, and myself. We have a very good foundation as to what we would like the game to be, now we are working forward to make that idea a reality. The game is (hopefully) going to be hosted on steam. I am looking to recruit ALL positions, including programmers, artists, animators, musicians, writers, and eventually industry professionals as we get closer to turning out a Beta.

If you are interested in seeing the GDD and concept art which the team has currently produced, feel free to shoot me a PM. I look forward to hearing from each of you

Happy Developing!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement