🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Indie project about racing against the rest of the world

Started by
0 comments, last by EzequielDm 7 years, 1 month ago
Hello GameDev!

Soon I will start uploading photos and videos of the indie game I am developing.

It is a racing game where everyone competes for breaking the track record.

Many times as a fanatic of the genre that the big corporations worry more than that turbid motor or paint you are going to put to the car, and ensima to run a race you have to be 15 minutes driving for a city losing what we really want Is to run a race.

So I decided to make a game that is as simple as play and start to compete against people from all over the planet.

I hope you like the work that I am developing and I would love your opinions.
-- Low Rally Time--
If you like or interest the project Low Rally Time. Do not forget to subscribe to keep informed about the progress of the same.
[attachment=35839:446432_n.jpg][attachment=35840:028760_n.jpg][attachment=35841:88606877_n.jpg]
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hola GameDev!
Proximamente empezare a subier fotos y videos del juego indie que estoy desarrollando.
se trata de un juego de carreras donde todo el mundo compite por romper el recor de pista.
muchas veces como fanatico del genero que las grandes corporaciones se preocupan mas que por que motor turvo o pintura le vas a poner al auto , y ensima para correr una carrera tenes que estar 15 minutos manejando por una ciudad perdiendo asi lo que nosotros realmente queremos que es correr una carrera.
por eso decidi hacer un juego que sea tan simple como darle play y empezar a competir contra personas de todo el planeta.
espero les guste el trabajo que estoy desarrollando y me encantaria sus opiniones.
-- Low Rally Time--
si les gusto o intereso el proyecto Low Rally Time . no olvides suscribirte para mantenerte informado sobre los avances del mismo

If you like or interest the project Low Rally Time. Do not forget to subscribe to keep informed about the progress of the same

Advertisement

Good morning friends I leave a couple of catches of some levels greetings.

1.jpg

2.jpg

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement