🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Another RPG Masterpiece? Searching for Team!

Started by
6 comments, last by KthulhuHimself 7 years ago

I want to start a project with RPG Maker, but I want to do it unforgettable. I want to do this game has very interesting story. Like Mad Father,Ib..

I am an artist, so I can only draw.

I still need a programmer,musician and a writer for story.

Can you help me for this journey?Contact me!

I can't paid you.I will just be thankful.

Advertisement

Hi! I'm interested in making a rpg with rpg maker too, would be great if we can join on a project together. I basically a programmer, although I can't program the script in RPG maker, I do have experienced in making rpg using RPG Maker.

Love RPG's with good story too! Drop on me if you're interested, waiting to hear from you.

I'm a writer/designer (also have experience as an editor for a comic publisher that can translate to a producer role in the gaming world). I have a copy of RPG Maker VX Ace that I've never really learned to use, but have been thinking about doing something with. I can probably get myself going pretty quick with it after watching a few tutorials.

Link to my portfolio is in my profile, and you can email me through that.

Hello~ I would be interested in becoming a leading/supporting writer for your project.

Looking for gaining experience in the field above all else. I can get access to the program if needed (as my husband owns a copy).

Message me if interested! ^_^

Hey there! My name is Michael and I do audio. I have 4-5 years experience and working with game developers is always a real treat. You may not be fully sure on what you want your music to be, and I can help with that too. Let me know if you'd be interested in working with me.

Here are my soundcloud and bandcamp portfolios!

https://soundcloud.com/michael-shaten

https://michaelshaten.bandcamp.com/

Your best bet is to ditch RPG maker and hop straight to Game Maker. It'll be harder, but no worthwhile game was ever made in RPG Maker (Within my knowledge). Every game made in that engine is made almost exactly the same as every other cookie cutter RPG, with small changes in the story here and there. You wanna make something special, I'd love to be a part of it. I can program in GMX, and I specialize in Sprite making.

Aach06@gmail.com

On 5/28/2017 at 4:26 PM, Random-z-artist said:

I want to start a project with RPG Maker, but I want to do it unforgettable. I want to do this game has very interesting story. Like Mad Father,Ib..

I am an artist, so I can only draw.

I still need a programmer,musician and a writer for story.

Can you help me for this journey?Contact me!

I can't paid you.I will just be thankful.

Greetings, Random-z-artist!!

My name is KthulhuHimself and I was lately browsing the forums here in search for a partner for my project... I see you want to make an unforgettable RPG, and so do I. I already have programmers (myself and one other), and am merely searching for a small group of 2d artists to help do the backgrounds and sprites! Moreover, I can help in your own project given you would be interested. I am a very dedicated writer.

If you are interested in helping, or want me myself to join your project, please contact me at eran190@gmail.com for details and further discussion.

I will respond quickly, and I am quite certain that if you mere wish it to be true, we together could create a game that would go down in the annals of history...

Sincerely, KthulhuHimself.

public string WhatIsThis?(int You're going to talk)

{

File.AppendAllText(@"c\DownToEveryone\JustBecauseYouWonAGameOf.txt", "Trivial Pur?");

string s = "uit? Perhap";

return s;

}

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement