🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

3D Artist Required for Serious Project(s)

Started by
5 comments, last by Prozak 22 years, 7 months ago
Hi, Team with WebSite graphics under development is searching for 3D Artist. He will have experience in metal rendering, and design. We are searching for a brain-similar design, with mecha-robotic implants and energy-synaptic flows. This design will be created in 3D studio [3/4] or Maya [3/4]. Artist must provide model and renderings and sketches. Artist will be payed, or other arrangements can be met. Please reply here. I''ll keep in touch for possible candidates. Thank you for your time, Hugo Ferreira Projects Leader at www.(...).com
Advertisement
For me (personal opinion) sound like a vaporware!
-----------------------------------------------"Cuando se es peon, la unica salida es la revolución"
Thanks for your post, it was
a really good window into human nature.
BEEEEEP

Bad answer.

a correct answers was :

"ok, in this page i have some samples, and it is the pre-team, plus i have some sketches about the game..", it is the proof to the project is not a vaporware ;-)
-----------------------------------------------"Cuando se es peon, la unica salida es la revolución"
Project?
what are you on?
This is a WebSite design project, hello! duh!

Jesus, I do get all the weirdohs here, man!

Read tha posts, plieazee...
It all says vaporware, but anyway your looking for the help forum...duh.
I cannot help but being sarcastic...
How do you "experts" detect vaporware
in the posts, magic?

This post is terminated for I have found
the artist I was looking for. He is
good, and he will get paid.

Thanx to all of those that helped.

Hugo Ferreira

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement