🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Student looking for people to work and learn together

Started by
9 comments, last by truelovewithheather 6 years, 11 months ago

Hello everyone. I'm a master's student in HE Physics that have always loved the idea of making games as a hobby. During my bachelor's degree I studied C++ and Python and then I studied more programming in my spare time. The last 2 years I've done some stuff with Unity and UE4 and lately I spent some time working with Godot and learning pathfinding. The thing is that I've never started a serious project so I'm completely unexperienced about working in a team and I'm sure that I lack a lot of knowledge but I'm eager to learn everything that i need to.

Currently I'm finishing my thesis and have more free time so i would like to move a step forward by working with someone, gain experience and learn from each other. I would like to start with something simple and then increase the complexity of what we do as we have more practice. Also I'm willing to share all I know with someone that is new and wishes to start in this field. 

Advertisement

Hello, I'm an 2d artist student!
I have a little of experience in making games, game development theory, music in games and other stuff like that.

I would like to change e-mails with you.

My e-mail: tartarugagenios@gmail.com

I know python

contact me on discord at Cordell#2886

On 6/30/2017 at 4:34 PM, Kuruen said:

My e-mail:

1 hour ago, Cordell said:

email me

Never share your email over a forum!

Gamedev.net has a message system that is more private.

Sent you a PM

I am a Korean student living in Korea but can I participate?

Is there still a room? I've just started Unity, I am very interested in making games. I am experienced in C#, C++, and Python. Let me know if I can join!

Hi, I am currently looking for help with a 3d reality sim mmorpg that involves outer space, game money to real money, and businesses. you can get a job in game hourly. If we can make it good enough, it can be a second reality. Thats what im going for. Please contact me at truelovewithheather@gmail.com if you want to collab

I don't know where you got the idea that game money to real money could ever feasibly be possible or profitable, but it isn't. This isn't slaggin' GGO.

Entropia uses game money to real money real money to game money

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement