🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Comic writer looking for collaborators

Started by
2 comments, last by Ifrit Dev 6 years, 12 months ago

Hi there, long time lurker, finally decided to make an account and post. I'm an indie comic writer from the US, I'm also the creator of a art collective called criminal concepts. For the last couple years our focus has been on developing our launch books but now we are looking to branch out into other forms of media. The team right now is just me, a writer and artist, and a small group of comic artists from all over the world.

We are currently exploring animation and games as they are two fields we all love dearly.

That is where this post comes in.

Right now we are putting the feelers out for like minded individuals who are interested in collaborating on a casual basis and potentially putting together a proof of concept for a game.

Nothing is set in stone right now but we have a lot of material to work with if we want to base something on one of our existing creations, or a completely new IP altogether. We are open to suggestion and discussion, you'll learn very quickly everyone in the collective works on a even field, no egos here. 

As I stated before we don't really have game development experience, but we all have experience in creating and releasing professional produced comics and we'd like to potentially get a game under our belt too. 

Our influences are all over the place so I don't want to waste time listing but we'd be looking to do something in unity or UE4 unless we get someone who is headset on writing their own engine, I don't know anything about it.

What we can provide for the project

-project management and development

-cohesive writing for in game and pr content

-concept art and final art for promo and product packaging

-web and printed comic companions 

-promotion at any cons the company attends

I've attached an art pdf to demonstrate some work from the team, it's a promotion for a new book we are working on.

Anyone interested please feel free to email me @ criminalconceptscomics@gmail.com

64_CDcadepeek.pdf

Advertisement

Message sent =D

Message sent.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement