🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for Collaboration

Started by
1 comment, last by NajeNDa 6 years, 11 months ago

Hi,

My name's Jamie and I'm 18. I've been interested in Game Development for a year or so, but now I have the time to get serious about it. I'm looking to pursue the 3d modelling/design route along with some animation. I have relatively little experience in 3d modelling but I'm not completely new. I have just over 200 hours experience using blender, I have a basic understanding of using Quixel suite 2.0 for texturing and I've also dabbled a little in ZBrushCore for sculpting.

In terms of game engine experience, I have used both unity and unreal engine 4. I've only recently begun playing around in unreal engine so my knowledge is fairly limited. All in all, I'm new but know enough to get started!

I would like to begin developing a small title within the realms of possibility (so no MMO's :D) with people in a similar situation, where they may have slightly limited experience but want a focus and want to get creating. I think working in a small team will help significantly in the learning process and hopefully will be a lot of fun as we'll be creating a game in the process.

With me being focused on the 3d modelling aspects, a programmer in a similar boat is primarily what I'm hoping for but everyone of all aspects of game development are welcome to send me a PM. In theory, the more people, the more we'll develop individually as developers.

I have no preconceived game idea, so as long as it's not ridiculously ambitious, I'm open to discussing ideas for our first project. 

If you're interested in working together or have further questions then feel free to send me a PM! :) 

Thanks

Advertisement

Do you have any 3D portfolio or showcase?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement