🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Let's make some Prototypes!

Started by
0 comments, last by Combo-Smooth 6 years, 11 months ago

Hello!

I've been in the process of recruiting individuals to make some prototypes out of our ideas.

I'm not here to pitch some grand scale untested concept of a game that's going to make us all rich. I'm looking for dedicated people who want to self-improve, gain experience and add to their portfolios. I want to make games that can be completed within a reasonable time frame while taking into account that we all have lives.

I don't believe we're going to strike rich on our first idea, but i do believe we have the ability to cultivate our ideas in ways that can lead to a big hit in the future. We can always expand on a prototype later if we think it's a hit.

At the moment we are 1 artist and 2 programmers. Our first undertaking is on a Rogue-like. After it, we all can decide the next project. Could even be one of your ideas!

Right now i'm looking to add another artist (2d), game designer, and programmer.

Let me know!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement