🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Student seeking help in project

Started by
1 comment, last by Combo-Smooth 6 years, 11 months ago

Hello All,

I am a student studying computer science hoping to get into game developing as a career.

I've already done some projects on my own, but am trying to start up a project that needs more than coding and pre-built assets online XD.

The team currently consists of 2 coders and a writer so I'm looking for 2D artists (for characters and environment), sound designers (not too familiar with the area so trying not to be specific), an extra writer and a level designer hopefully.

I know that this seems like a newbie 'help-wanted ad', but I would like to start making bigger projects that require working with other people rather than being a loner all the time, so the feedback is more than appreciated.

Please PM me for more info.

**Update: Thank you for all the people that are taking an interest in helping me out, I promise I would do my best as leader of the team to see this game through. 
As of late, all of the positions advertised are filled, so thank you to all who have taken interest in helping me out. **

Cheers,

Advertisement

Hey, would you want any game design help?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement