🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Fortune 500 PM looking to join Indie Game Project

Started by
0 comments, last by Illoric 6 years, 11 months ago

Professional project manager and avid gamer looking to contribute to an Indie game project. I'm definitely fine with joining hobby projects but I have every intention of seeing whatever project I join through to publishing. I do not expect to make money during the development phase of the project, however, game royalties from in-game purchases, advertising, etc., would be expected once the project has gone live and started to generate revenue. In addition to project management, I also offer some programming knowledge. Although I'm not an expert programmer, I'm good enough to contribute to a team (Python, C#, JS).

I offer extensive professional project management experience to provide the structure required to see a project through to completion. If you're serious about developing an Indie game and need some help managing the project, reach out and we'll discuss your ideas. I would very much like to connect with programmers and creative types who possess the chops necessary to deliver a premium product to market.

If you're interested in what I have to offer, please reach out and let's connect!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement