🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for someone familiar with Unreal Engine

Started by
2 comments, last by GrimmBro 6 years, 10 months ago

Beneath rolling red hills Mars hides many secrets.
Behind walls of glass, humanity struggles to scrape a living on this inhospitable planet. NextLife offers solace, a cushion to the suffering of man. The company has developed a drug with miraculous restorative properties – it cures previously thought incurable illnesses, cancers, it has even been demonstrated to regrow lost limbs.
But what happens when miracles turn sour?
What happens when your society’s medicine becomes its master? When its pills become its shackles?
What happens when society collapses?
You escape or you die.

We're a team of 11 people currently working on a low-poly post-apocalyptic open world RPG that we call "AfterMars".

The plan is to first make a demo, then release it alongside a kickstarter. If the kickstarter goal is met, the team gets paid using the kickstarter money to create the full game. Everyone on the team would also get royalties when the full game is released.

Here are some screenshots of the assets we have made:

Screenshot_2017-07-20_02-46-53.jpg

Screenshot_2017-07-16_02-14-10.jpg

Screenshot_2017-07-15_01-03-31.jpg

Screenshot_2017-07-14_02-48-12.jpg

Screenshot_2017-07-13_01-39-02.jpg

Screenshot_2017-07-12_01-31-22.jpg

cORN_2.PNG

2017-06-05.png

2017-06-08_1.png

2017-04-23.png

All that we need right now is someone capable of working alongside our programmers, piecing this game together inside of Unreal Engine
Would you like to be that person? DM me, reply to this post, or email me: benjamin@grimm.nu

Advertisement

I love the idea of dong the demo and  crowdfunding it. As far as your project, are you coding in c++ or using blueprints? Do you have any server support on your team yet? Someone who handles networking? What help are the programmers needing? Is it coding specific or organization and structure (game mode, game state, etc). 

Familiar with Unreal Engine 4 and have seen through multiple projects from beginning to end which were smaller in scope. These projects were created with underlying C++ code which could be tweaked easily through blueprints as I think this makes it easier for non programmers to edit. Send me a message if you think I can be of any help.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement