🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Composer Looking For Next Adventure!

Started by
2 comments, last by Richard Stevens 6 years, 10 months ago

Hiya Everyone! 

I'm Richard Stevens, Or If you're listening to my personal projects. "Richi3" 

I am a Composer/Producer/Electronic Musician based in Illinois. Over the past year i've been dwelling deeper and deeper into the art of video game composition. Every project i've been given to opportunity to be a part of thus far has been an amazing experience, But. both full length soundtracks i've been working on are coming to an end. Which means it's time to look for more Opportunities.  

The two projects i'm most excited about are:

Guard Duty

" rel="external">

And an Upcoming turn based RPG, Which is what i want to showcase today, 

The premise for this game is that it is in the vain of old school final fantasy, So naturally i wanted to take inspiration from Nobuo Uematsu & Yoko Shimomura's early work. 

I wanted to create that magic feeling Both Final fantasy and Kingdom Hearts seem to deliver so effortlessly. The catch was that it needed to sound retro. With some songs opting for chiptune elements. each area was a panting i needed to help bring to life. The task was tricky. but in the end it's something i'm proud of, 

It may not stand up to big cinema standards. But it adds to the game as a whole. Which is all i can ask for. 
https://soundcloud.com/richi3demos-301729090/sets/rpg-soundtrack-1

**Compensation:**
My price is flexible from project to project. It all depends on what you're looking for and the amount of work needed to help. 

**Contact**

Feel Free to shoot me a mail: Richi3musics@gmail.com

Thanks for your time :)

Advertisement

Unless you're willing to join a team for no pay, or willing to accept rev-share, this is in the wrong category.

I'm open to everything really! that's why i posted here, 

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement