🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[BUMP] Looking for hobby programmers to create a 3D engine with advanced physics.

Started by
0 comments, last by tyhender 6 years, 10 months ago

Hello, my name is Mark. I'm hobby programmer. 

So recently,I thought that it's good idea to find people to create a full 3D engine. I'm looking for people experienced in scripting 3D shaders and implementing physics into engine(game)(we are going to use the React physics engine). 

And,ye,no money =D I'm just looking for hobbyists that will be proud of their work. If engine(or game) will have financial succes,well,then maybe =D

Sorry for late replies.

On 20.08.2017 at 8:24 AM, 0r0d said:

You should give more information if you want to try to recruit people.

I mostly give more information when people PM me,but this post is REALLY short,even for me =D

So here's few more points:

• Engine will use openGL and SDL for graphics.
  • It will use React3D physics library for physics simulation.
  • Engine(most probably,atleast for the first part) won't have graphical fron-end,it will be a framework .
  • I think final engine should be enough to set up an FPS in a couple of minutes.

A bit about my self:

• I've been programming for 7 years total. I learned very slowly it as "secondary interesting thing" for like 3 years, but then began to script more seriously. 
  • My primary language is C++,which we are going to use for the engine.
  • Yes,I did 3D graphics with physics simulation before.
  • No, my portfolio isn't very impressive. I'm working on that :D
  • No,I wasn't employed officially.

If anybody need to know more PM me. 

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement