🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for team members for the next big MOBA

Started by
0 comments, last by Tvpthemvp 6 years, 9 months ago

OK well I have been tinkering around with the idea of making a cross platform style moba.  I would ideally like to keep it for mobile devices for now unless it we're to gain popularity.  Yes I know there are many moba games out there.  But I have a few ideas that I think would make this one unique from the rest and have had feed back from many moba players.  So I really think my ideas could be a hit.  I am looking for one or two members possibly more to join me in this conquest that would like to be apart of something hopefully very big.  If you are a fan of moba style games please feel free to hit me up at my personal email mvpstudios9321@gmail.com or just pm me here oR just reply to the forums.  As for my unique ideas well I can't divulge those unless you are officially apart of the team.  I would really like to start development asap.  Look forward to hearing from you all thank you for your time and consideration.  

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement