🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking to join a development team?

Started by
2 comments, last by AshBus 6 years, 8 months ago

Hey all, I am pretty new here and still wanted to share my idea (albeit I do already have a small team in place). Myself and 3 others have teamed up to start a project on a TPS.  The brief plot is:

The N. Koreans decide to infiltrate the USA. It is your job as the main playable character to overcome this invasion, by many means necessary. Your goal in the game is to destroy the enemy strongholds, release hostages, raise the USA flags within each level.

The great thing about this is that, the game will NOT just be based around 1 city - and also NOT just 1 US state. ;) .  You at first are fighting on your own through half of the first level, then you start gaining charisma points, which in turn allows you to recruit by-standers on the streets to join you, in the fight for freedom.  

The thing is, we need other 3D Artist, SFX, level designers/programmers and concept artist to join the team. 

Anyone thinks this sounds intriguing so far, please let me know you're interests...

Advertisement

Sounds interesting, I’m a musician/sound engineer. Pm me if I could join.

hey

i have a whole team on over on discord but the tps we are doing after this idea we have for a mobile game so we can earn money towards our tps if your interested join this discord:https://discord.gg/kNnQWZu

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement