🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Thank you for a great opportunity, GameDev.net!

Started by
3 comments, last by khawk 6 years, 8 months ago

Just thought I'd throw in a very positive post to (hopefully) brighten the day of the good folks running the site. It seems someone recognized me on another site as the guy who does science rants on my blog in here, and that encounter resulted in an opportunity for me to present my work to a group of personal investors ("business angels")! There are no guarantees and I could end up just getting a few smiles and nothing more, but at least someone is listening, and a big part of why is this website.

So thank you for running a great community that opens a few doors for crazy people like me! If I strike it rich, you will not be forgotten ;)

[DEDACTED FOR SECURITY REASONS]

Advertisement

What can we say, except...
!YoureWelcome.png

Seriously though, thanks for taking the time to leave some positive feedback, it's always great to hear from people who have benefited from the community! :)

- Jason Astle-Adams

2 hours ago, jbadams said:

Seriously though, thanks for taking the time to leave some positive feedback, it's always great to hear from people who have benefited from the community! :)

You're definitely welcome, too! I still talk a lot about it, I think it's a way to deal with the utter panic growing inside me. Thought you should benefit from it :)

[DEDACTED FOR SECURITY REASONS]

Very cool. :) So many people have had opportunities or launched their careers through GameDev.net over the years. It's always great to hear!

Admin for GameDev.net.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement