🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

CScriptBuilder #elif, #else

Started by
5 comments, last by gjl 5 years, 7 months ago

It would be great to have these keywords included by default in the script builder addon. It's kind of a pain to use precompiler options currently. Maybe even a way to negate an #if? (#if ! or so.)

Advertisement

Yeah, that would be great :)

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

So, I tried implementing #else and #elif into CScriptBuilder but gave up because I wasn't happy with the way the code looked. So, instead, I wrote my own general purpose preprocessor. Feel free to include it (or not) into CScriptBuilder.

I will also be adding an option to my version of CScriptBuilder to disable #if and #endif.

Rather than adding your code to the CScriptBuilder I'll refer to it on my resources page so others can use it if they desire. :)

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

That would be cool, too! Thanks! :)

Nice!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement