🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Newtworking for future business plans

Started by
1 comment, last by Tom Sloper 5 years, 4 months ago

Hi guys. I'm new to this site, but have joined in order to network and meet like minded people.

I hope to one day start a videogame company, that has the creativity of both Nintendo and also the Rareware of the 90's. I have never seen such a successful partnership.

Although this will not happen for a fair few years, it is something that I hope to achieve in the years to come. I hope that I can meet anyone who has similar interests and find all the talent that exists out there. I am not a game developer, nor do I write music, draw characters or have ever worked in the industry. I only feel that I have a good business and financial acumen and have always loved Nintendo. My creativity has led me to think of potential character designs and stories, but I would love to meet talented people to take this to the next step.

Again, this will not happen for years, but I just hope to make the first step. I'd also love to know of any other sites similar to this one?

Always up for a chat

Thank you

Advertisement

Welcome, Matthew. If you ever have questions about career advice, check out the Career Development forum. If you have questions about story writing (narrative design) or art (character design), there are forums for those too. Since you are just saying hello for now, your post is moved to the Lounge.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement