🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Hey! Check out my open Demo?

Started by
0 comments, last by IndexMyMan 5 years, 4 months ago

Hey, my names Chris and I'm seventeen. I've been working on a game for a couple weeks now, and in an attempt to get some traction to it while I'm developing

I'm posting here haha. Link will be at the bottom,  there are screenshots to show all over, a Dev Log and all. I've only had the game up publicly for less than a week, but it would mean allot if you would download it and give me some feedback! I really wanna continue making games, and pursue it as a career. I also wanna make sure my games can run on below average spec PC's, always, so don't be weary about that! I code everything from scratch in Love2D, as in without any library use ;;. It gets tedious, but the work is worth it when I see my games run at above 60 fps on the crappiest laptop I can find. I hope you think this work has paid off, and I know the visuals are lacking currently, but that's because the game currently is using ZERO images! Sprites with animation will be added in future releases, and the source code will also be released with the final product :) 

Link : https://gamejolt.com/games/Blitz/396383

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement