🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Official SVN repo down?

Started by
6 comments, last by GuyWithBeard 5 years, 2 months ago

Hi,

Is it temporary or it's been like this for a while? I can't access the SVN repo (http://svn.code.sf.net/p/angelscript/code/trunk). Anyone knows anything? 

How automated is the GitHub mirror? It seems to have last change 3 months ago which seems quite old, and I can't compare this to Subversion one because ^.

Where are we and when are we and who are we?
How many people in how many places at how many times?
Advertisement

SVN still works for me. (The link you provide also works fine.) The latest commit was on January 23rd. My github mirror is still properly updating every hour.

I guess it's possible that Sourceforge's SVN was just under maintenance or something.

Yeah it's back now - haven't looked there for a while and wasn't sure if that's not long term. Thanks for reply. 

Where are we and when are we and who are we?
How many people in how many places at how many times?

Oh my. I didn't realize it had been this long since I last had a chance to work on AngelScript (or do any other coding for that matter). :( Time really flies when you're busy. 

Hopefully I should be able to free up some time to get back to working on AngelScript soon enough. My fingers are really itching to get back to it.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

I hope life is treating you well! :)

Ah, yes. I cannot complain. Though my baby boy doesn't allow me to spend much time in front of the computer.

Priorities shift a bit when you become a parent ?

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

On 4/15/2019 at 8:39 PM, WitchLord said:

Priorities shift a bit when you become a parent ?

Ain't that the truth. Don't worry though, you are doing an excellent job with AngelScript!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement