Halo Custom Edition Controller Problem

Started by
1 comment, last by Alberth 5 years, 1 month ago

The problem is that the analogue stick's output is pulled down and to the left. Is this the problem: The controller office communicates the input from the controller to the input office (in the PC), and then they (the input office) communicate that information or data to the Halo: CE office, who are not doing their job of correctly handling the received communication, which results in my controller problem? This makes sense to me, as it is only Halo: CE that I have this problem. I have tried the same controller (official X-Box One S) on other games on PC and X-Box One S. 

Advertisement

Not sure why you're posting here, this is a forum where people develop new games. Nobody here gives support to existing commercial games or hardware. You may want to try whoever provided you with the Halo game, or find a forum about that game and check whether other people have similar problems with the game. Alternatively, you may want to find a forum about your controller, and see if other people have similar problems.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement