🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

"Perdition of Reality" Will Soon See The Light Of Day!

Started by
0 comments, last by Cheesemon 4 years, 5 months ago

Hello everyone. Jon here with Mad Lion Studios. So, I've finally made the push to really get my dream project out there! I was recently debating on which game engine to go with, but since it was The Game Creators who got me started with game development at the age of 13 using FPS Creator, well I feel making a cool game using one of their latest products is the least I could do. So I've landed on Gameguru to make Perdition of Reality: Episode 1 (www.game-guru.com). I have most of what we need to get started asset wise, but really could use some manpower for level design, in-engine and through importing FPS Creator levels, which I made a simple tutorial on. I also need some people who know some things about firearms and their functionality. I have some spare Gameguru accounts for those who want to help but don't have the software. Comment if interested in helping, or send me an email at madlionstudios@gmail.com. I am also on Discord, Cheesemon#4129.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement