🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for fellow game passionates from every skill level to brainstorm and create a game

Started by
17 comments, last by Ajay47 4 years, 1 month ago

Hi all!

My name is Jaimie and i am a last year engineering student. I am a great programmer but for some reason i never manage to finish my projects on my own. While i am great at programming i tend to get stuck in the artistic part.

Now i remembered this site from a few years ago and thought i would try and find a group of people who are interested in game development aswell. Whether you are a beginner and want to learn or a fully fledged expert and want to have fun and meet new people, everyone is welcome to join. I am looking for all kinds of skills from art to programmers to musicians or writers, once we have a group we can see what we can do to utilize everyones capabilities.

I have lots of ideas for a game but i would love to do some brainstorming together once we have a team so that we can create a game everyone is hyped for.

If you are interested feel free to reply here and/or add me on discord infiniature@7150

Greetings,
Jaimie

Advertisement

I suggest familiarizing yourself with a game engine first before looking for others to work with.

@WGS_Stillwater I am familiar with many game engines, i am not a newby let that be clear. I used unity, cocos2d, android studio,libgdx and did other stuff like webdesign, databases and much more. I am just looking for a group to work together and stimulate each other in finishing the game.

Hi! I’m a 3D artist & designer so I can do 3d modeling as well as texturing. I just added you on discord! This is Alexdahmilk#8067 I hope we can get along with this project.

I can contribute decent writing skills. As well, I can help nail down which ideas would and wouldn't work for the project.

If needed, I can also create placeholder art.

Is currently working on a rpg/roguelike
Dungeons Under Gannar
Devblog

@jaimie I am a composer/ sound design. Here is a link to my soundcloud if you are still looking to make something! https://soundcloud.com/zach-broberg/sets/game-music-portfolio

@Zach Broberg We dont have a composer or sound designer yet so that would definitly be helpfull, i think we have an all around group now. Not the biggest yet but we can definitly start creating something. Add me on discord infiniature@7150 and ill add you to the group.

I am a newbie on game developing, but I am all in, in developing a game. I have proficient C++ knowledge as well as game design concepts I can share. Hoping to join this group to further my knowledge and contribute to a game.

P.S. currently into Unity engine.

Hi i would like to help as well my discord is skulljocker@2171

hello jamie ,am a developer and a programmer(unity c#),hope i can be of help and see this to the finish. also am new on the forum

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement