🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for fellow game passionates from every skill level to brainstorm and create a game

Started by
17 comments, last by Ajay47 4 years, 1 month ago

hello jamie ,am a developer and a programmer(unity c#),hope i can be of help and see this to the finish. also am new on the forum

Advertisement

@precious9 hi! add me on discord, we are with around 8 people now and currently a 2d artist or artist in general would be appreciated the most but another programmer is always welcome me aswell! my discord is infiniature#7150

Hello Jamie!! I am a music producer, and I've always wanted to work on a project like this! If you need any additional help with the music, let me know ?

None

I am a Java, JS and Python developer, would be willing to learn whatever techstack would be used for the project. I would preferably work on something old school and not with Unity, but as I said: I'd adapt if needed. Maybe a web-based game for I am addicted to diep.io and the likes.

kio101#2687

None

Hey everybody I've been making music for 20 years and would love to cut my teeth on some game sound development, i have lots of game tracks already made for every genre. https://soundcloud.com/cracksour​ This is my soundcloud it's mostly rap beats on here but my range goes from movie scores to electronic music to deathmetal I'm all over the place. I would love to work on tracks that change with the game environment / situation as well.

I would like to help you out with this. I have been using Unity Engine for 3 years now and I started classes at Full Sail for Game Development back in 2019. I have the ability to write short stories and I have a comic I'm currently writing now. I also can make music depending on the specific sound. Besides working my full time job and school, I have a lot of free time to commit to a project. My discord is Amaligom78#7545. Thanks!

Hey there!
I'm wandering forums at the moment - sort of trying to figure out what to do with my skills. I didn't really go to school for art, but it's something I've always done since I was a kid. I went to school for english and film studies, so I can help write stories for your game. I'm also a pretty decent artist, if you'd like to see my work, I'm currently working on a webcomic on Webtoon called “The Eastwick Dogs” and I do have various artworks on deviantart from my current body of work. I'd love to be involved in a project like this in some fashion. My discorrd is AyAyRonM#2948. Hope to hear from ya.

None

@jaimie Yeah, I want to collab with folks. I'm pro with FLStudio. I want to get pro with Godot, I'm pretty good with Graphics editing and WebDesign.. etc Mediocre at actual programming, post-algebra math, etc…

Let me know what's on the horizon and I'll see if I can fit in! Thanks.

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement