🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Q&A

Started by
14 comments, last by mostafaGalaxy 4 years, 2 months ago

Ask a question and i will do my best to answer ?

Advertisement

What's your real name, and what city do you live in or near?

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

@Tom Sloper Hi Tom, I am based in the UK and Name is Paul ? guessing you are tome, what city do you live in / near?

Los Angeles. How many games have you made? Are you a designer, a programmer, or do you work in SEO or advertising?

My background is programming, I do alot of web development stuff (PHP/Jquery/HTML/CSS) but always loved games design so have been doing my own development stuff in Unity for afew years now, Desginer not really, I make things sing and dance but visual design is not my main area, in this game my current view is to get stuff working ect and then am planning to get a UI designer on board to help rebuild the UI elements, SEO/Adveterising not my cup of tea but am going to learn ?

What kind of questions were you hoping people would ask you?

@Tom Sloper Stuff about the game / idea, my programming background ect… ?

If you want feedback on a game idea, you should just say so, and you should post your game idea in an appropriate forum. If you want design feedback, post your game idea in the Game Design forum. If you want art feedback, post your art in the Art Critique forum. If you want programming feedback, post code in a programming forum.

@Tom Sloper Feedback is good and I plan too, I am new to gamedev.net to be fair ? happy to explore different methods ect

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement