🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[RevShare] Alemanni: A settlement society simulation browser game [Vue.js/Kotlin Developers wanted!]

Started by
0 comments, last by alemanni.game 3 years, 8 months ago

Hello Everyone!

I am currently working on my latest project. The game is about the year 4 AD where germanic tribes were disconnected to the rest of western europe by a border built by the roman empire. Among those tribes there were the Marsers, Cheruskii, Markomannians and many more. In “Alemanni” you become a simple soul living among those tribal settlements. You either work and live as a hunter, farmer, carpenter, warrior or any of the other traits of the ancient days. You not only work on your own in a settlement among NPCs - no - “Alemanni” wants to fill every actor as a player controlled character. Your settlement chieftain therefore is a player. He manages the settlement. But he can't do properly without the help of the settling players and their craftsmanship.

The game/prototype is already online and can be checked out. Please contact me to receive the link to it. I don’t want to post it here to avoid too much traffic on it just yet ;)

If you are interested please contact me via EMail: alemanni.game@gmail.com or
leave a reply here or DM me on GameDev.net directly.

To keep the noise low and also because the formatting options here are somewhat limited I link the project details via my google doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JMO7hvPz60adYlJaRs1hFcgnebFtQ95GldFwKSesaBg/edit?usp=sharing

Revenue Share

The current idea is to have a monthly subscription running. However “ingame” value can be converted into playtime. I don't want to support any pay to win concepts at all! The monitarisation is only used to cover hosting and development costs. I want to be very very transparent to the players what happens with their paid money.

If you are interested please contact me via EMail: alemanni.game@gmail.com or
leave a reply here or DM me on GameDev.net directly.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement