🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking game devs available for podcast interview

Started by
0 comments, last by Josh87654 2 years, 11 months ago

Hi!

My name is Josh, I’m 12 years old, and I’m one of the co-hosts on a new podcast for kids. The podcast is associated with a new Ed-Tech startup for homeschoolers. On this new educational platform, homeschoolers meet and learn with other kids in interest based clubs. We are currently looking for podcast interviewees that have professions aligning with the interests of students on the platform.

The game developers club is one of the most popular clubs on the platform. This club is full of kids who are interested in building games and learning about working in the video game industry. I am looking to interview game developers that would like to share their experiences. If you think you would be a good fit for our audience please reach out to me so we can get in touch. We would love to have you on to talk about your education and game development process.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement