🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Im working on a 2d, topdown, GTA clone thingy (made in scratch 3.0).

Started by
4 comments, last by aceNEO 2 years, 9 months ago

Strangers With Guns (GTA clone thingy)

So basically I'm asking for ideas on my GTA fangame, on scratch. Please don't suggest really big stuff and crazy ideas because scratch is very limiting. Why do I use Scratch? Cuz I'm a 14-year old making dumb games on a School Chromebook xd.

Game Link: https://turbowarp.org/566556375

Go test the game out first before commenting, please.
(It is SUPER unfinished and this is my first day developing it.)
Current time spent on the game: 3hrs.

Thanks for reading this whole thing :D

Edit: i have stopped working on this as i a getting my own Macbook which allows for much better games. I will restart and make a proper 3d game in unity when i get my Macbook. I will edit this post again or maybe make a new post when i get one.

Advertisement

Looks good keep it up buddy!

@undefined Thanks! im currently working on triggers so you can go inside shops and the hospital… but right now its just a open world test.

Aw that's fun to play around with! I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun implementing those features you mentioned.
I'm also working on a Top-down driving game reminiscent of the GTA classics, but all I have to show for it is static imagery of generated content (Working on stuff that can't be played can get really tiresome)

This really goes to show that there are benefits to just getting something to run that to some degree can be played.
Perhaps we can spar in the future?

@SuperVGA Thanks! i thought people would say “no this game sucks go to a forum for noobs” but yall are super nice! Thanks!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement