🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for people to join team for Survival Game.

Started by
2 comments, last by ravenkingstudio 2 years, 1 month ago

Hello All,

I am looking to create a team to help with the creation of a personal project called Vexonomicon. Vexonomicon is a medieval survival game with PVEVP elements. Players must craft and survive the elements of a land that is filled with creatures and other players. Every player is battling over resources and land. Gathering resources to craft items and weapons. Players build bases and fortify them. The player server is set for a monthly server wipe and the objective of the game is to survive with your base and certain resource items. If player survives they are awarded with special currency that can be spent to give special perks for the next starting server time. These perks are then reset within a the end of the year. Players / guilds with the highest perk points win and are immortalized in a special hall within the lands. There also will be a single player game mode like most survival games. Unity will be the preferred engine unless we decide Unreal Engine 5 would be a better fit (suggestions are always welcome.)

A little history on me I am 35 years old and served 8 years in the US Army under Special Operations community. I did 3 tours to Afghanistan and 1 to Iraq. I am a 3D environment artist and am looking for anyone who is interested in building this game with me. I am currently attending Academy of Art University in the Game Development department. I will post positions as they are filled to let you all know what is still needed. If you are interested please PM me or send an email to ravenkingstudio@gmail.com

Advertisement

Unity ?

@programmer71 yes sorry I forgot to add that.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement