🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for new teammates!

Started by
4 comments, last by taby 2 years ago

Hi all,

We’re a Canadian based game dev start-up that is just trying to make a game, compared to simply playing them, and we have a small idea to practice and gain experience! Essentially, we’re making a first-person, low poly, satirical take on medieval medicine based in the Dark Age era, where the main character, you, cure physical and psychological issues in any way you see fit! Patient with Anger Management problems? Hit them over the head with a mace! Patient coming in with a cough? Remove both their arms and wait for them to wake up! More of the list can go on.

We are looking for team members in:

· 3D Assets creation

· Sound and Music Design

We would be likely recruiting many people in Assets Creation and Sound design, but would be also open to others with more skill sets like Programming, Animations, etc. We already have experience in art, design, and programming on Unreal Engine, so more priority would be on Sound design and Assets creation. We would be willing to have experience in other engines as well!

We would love to hear from many of you if you’re interested! And any questions to add on can be sent to me by email at BacoSoftware@outlook.com, or my discord “StrikeRed#1988”.

Advertisement

Where in Canada are you from? I am from Saskatchewan.

@taby We are based in Montreal, unfortunately that's quite a distance

um, is your studio in old continent or in the new lands?

It’s only 3000km from Saskatoon to Montreal. That‘s like 0.01 seconds one-way, if by light. No distance at all.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement