🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Strugling to get webgl 2 game to initialize on IPhone.

Started by
0 comments, last by Wilhelm van Huyssteen 1 year, 11 months ago

Hi,

This is a somewhat wierd question/request and im not 100% sure this is the appropriate forum so I appologize if its not.

I created a html 5 game, here https://duelyst.gg​

It runs perfectly fine on any modern browser on windows/linux/mac and android. It does not run on Iphone, It apparently crashes on the main menu. Unforetenetely I do not have an Iphone to test with and ive been unable to get console output from any player that does have an Iphone because it requires them to also have a mac and go through a bunch of steps to get console output. Now i suspect it's related to webgl 2 support. Though to my understanding webkit did get webgl 2 support some time last year, though perhaps not fully? perhaps someone here could give me more insight into the state of webgl 2 on IOs. Then also, if anyone here happens to have the setup required to get console output from an iphone, could you please open that link and give it to me, I would greatly appreciate that.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement