🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

New Community Led Game

Started by
1 comment, last by Nafalan 1 year, 5 months ago

Hey, I'm a professional software engineer of 10 years with a degree in Computer Games Development.

I'm looking to start a new Tycoon like game crossed with a city builder and would like to build something that's somewhat community led. This is purely for fun and not something that I'm looking to profit from but if anyone would like to get involved then leave a comment.

By community led, I mean I'd take the steer from the community as to what they'd like to see in the game and the direction they'd like to take it. I know building up a community isn't something that just happens but even if it's one or two people that's good with me.

I'm starting to build this already using unity3d so that more people can get involved if they want and that can be in any shape whether it's sound design, ideas, programming, modelling etc.

Advertisement

Hi

I would like to be a part of this and could help with ideas/design and worldbuilding for a tycoon type game I would like to have a chat about how we can do this add me on discord Nafalan#6792

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement