🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

pixel artist looking for a project to work on

Started by
3 comments, last by sherlockholmeslice 8 months ago

Hi my names Cole and I im 29 years old and have been trying to get into game dev stuff. I tried making my own solo project but I am not a fan of programing at all, but I do love drawing and making pixel art. I would love to be part of a team or even a duo making a game. I can do animations and tile sets and im open to all game ideas as long as its pixel art style. If you would like to see some of my work or talk to me my discord is CTC135 I also have some of my work up on artstation my user name on there is also ctc135 but I dont have much of my work up on there. I am no pro artist by any means but I would like to improve and have an entry point in to some game making. Thank you for reading my post <3

Advertisement

I am working an isometric game I need a character sprite that can move N S E W

@pbivens67 Alright hit me up on discord and we can talk about it.

Hey there! I am currently searching for a pixel artist to help with a revshare project. It is a sci-fi outer space sim with farming, researching, mining, and combat. Here is the ad posting that explains the project in greater detail. Is this something you would be interested in?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement