🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Join Our Team: Co-Developer Needed for Innovative Mobile Game - Revenue Share Opportunity

Started by
0 comments, last by davidmcpherson84@gmail.com 5 months ago

Hello, game development community!I'm David McPherson, the creator of “Champions of Chikkad,” a unique mobile game that's raising the bar in the realm of fantasy and strategy gaming. Our game offers players a rich world of customization, strategy, and adventure, and it's currently in closed alpha on the Playstore. As we push towards a wider release, I’m looking for a talented and passionate developer to join this exciting venture.

What I’m Looking For:

• An experienced Unity developer who is enthusiastic about mobile gaming and eager to contribute to a game with deep customization and strategic elements.
  • Creativity and innovation to help enhance game features like character customization, skill trees, crafting systems, and engaging combat mechanics.
  • Someone interested in a revenue-share model, where you'll be rewarded for your efforts through a share of the game's profits upon release.

What You'll Be Working On:

• Enhancing character creation, skill tree development, and the crafting system.
  • Optimizing gameplay for a seamless mobile gaming experience.
  • Collaborating on the design and implementation of new features and content.

What I Offer:

• A chance to be a part of a game that blends strategy, customization, and engaging storytelling.
  • Flexible collaboration aligned with our regular commitments.
  • A clear and fair revenue-share agreement.

About "Champions of Chikkad":

Set in the magical world of Chikkad, players embark on epic journeys, craft unique gear, and participate in challenging weekly raids. The game is a blend of strategy, role-playing, and adventure, offering a deep and engaging experience for players.

If you’re excited by this opportunity and ready to contribute to an innovative mobile gaming experience, I’d love to hear from you. Please contact me with your portfolio and a brief note about why you're interested in this project.

Let's create a gaming experience that players will love!

For more details of Champions of Chikkad's

Visit:

www.playwisk.co.za

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement