🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Seeking computer graphics artist

Started by
5 comments, last by Arvais 22 years, 6 months ago
Seeking graphical artist for rpg game based in medieval times. Anyone interested contact me at Arvais_Elvenmere@yahoo.com Edited by - arvais on December 20, 2001 1:24:30 AM
Advertisement
It would help if you could spell "Medieval" correctly, I''m sure.

Just a suggestion,
ZE.

[twitter]warrenm[/twitter]

I hate to break it to you, bud, but he did spell it right. Makes you look like a bit of an ass, doesn''t it?
"Game Programming" in an of itself does not exist. We learn to program and then use that knowledge to make games.
quote: Original post by Instruo
I hate to break it to you, bud, but he did spell it right. Makes you look like a bit of an ass, doesn''t it?

I''ll bet you the ten bucks I''ve got sitting beside me that he just took the advice and changed the spelling (thus the "Edited by... blahblahblah")
quote: Original post by SeanHowe

I''ll bet you the ten bucks I''ve got sitting beside me that he just took the advice and changed the spelling (thus the "Edited by... blahblahblah")

You win, I admit i''m not the greatest of spellers, but then thats not what really matters is it? And yes i know it has a spellcheck feature, but i was lazy . Still looking if anyone is interested.

In any case, what the hell does it matter how he spells? 'Twas a pointless message that clearly had no purpose besides attempting to demean him. Certainly wasn't meant to be of any help.

Edited by - instruo on December 25, 2001 4:33:44 PM
"Game Programming" in an of itself does not exist. We learn to program and then use that knowledge to make games.
.... mmmm, another vaporware

-----------------------------------------------

"Cuando se es peon, la unica salida es la revolución"

Edited by - eng3d on December 26, 2001 8:19:57 AM
-----------------------------------------------"Cuando se es peon, la unica salida es la revolución"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement