🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Experienced Programmer looking to pair up with Artist/Game Designer

Started by
6 comments, last by WhiteWinged 5 hours, 37 minutes ago

I'm searching for someone who can complement my expertise with their own, to produce and potentially release a game.

Given my day job, I do favor a C# environment, although have also worked with Java and C++ for years. I do know my way around unity. I have a lot of experience writing custom-made game engines, having co-authored one very recently. While my interests lie in performance and code architecture, I do have a sense of when perfectionism overrules economics, and try to adapt accordingly.

I'm not particularly picky about the genre, as long as its not too niche. I can get myself invested in things that don't align with my personal interests.

Revshare would be a must. I also heavily value communication, as such sharing timezones (Europe) and a working microphone would be heavily appreciated!

Cant wait to hear from you!

Discord: kiryu144

None

Advertisement

Dear @david05

I'm Wally of HPL Gamedesign; we've been in the industry since 2007, and our forged track record speaks for itself. Applovin, Merge Games, and Rovio are just a few of our most valued clients who are related with our service by providing a profitable collaboration.

heres our DECK

https://hplgamedesign.com/p/HPL-Deck.pdf

We have delivered strategic partnerships, ensuring operational efficiency and tailor-fit solutions.

You can email me at:

wallyretiza.hplgamedesign@gmail.com

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/wally-boy-retiza-a9ab30310/

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

wally_boy said:
I'm Wally of HPL Gamedesign; we've been in the industry since 2007, and our forged track record speaks for itself. Applovin, Merge Games, and Rovio are just a few of our most valued clients who are related with our service by providing a profitable collaboration.

@wally_boy , did you happen to notice you're offering your paid services to a hobby project, for revshare?

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

@wally_boy I dont think I understand. Would you mind elaborating what you're searching for and how I can fulfil that role?

None

Hey David, would you want to help out around platformer 2D devops?

@WhiteWinged Hey!

Given the context, I think you're unaware of what DevOps actually means. 🙂

@kiryu144 Okay okay, just without the Ops xd only Dev

By definition if we had a bussines and data center (aka dedicated space in a building (aka room) with old pc as a server) we could call it DevOps again :P

Advertisement