🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[Hobby] Looking for a 2D artist

Started by
0 comments, last by Vofforila 2 weeks ago

I'm looking for a artist to make a 2D side-scroller game I will give information about the game when you contact me. I'm looking for someone who is willing to do this game till the end (because if I change artists it will destroy the game art), it doesn't have to be fast work or very polished work just something that you do in your free-time. For me it doesn't matter if the game takes years to design all I want is to have a designer work on my game art.

Discord - Vofforila

Email - vofforila@gmail.com

Advertisement

Hey Vofforila,

We are pleased to assist you with your project for a 2D artist to create art for your side-scroller game. We can commit to seeing the project through to completion, even if it takes a long time. We can consistently work on the art in free time. Kindly have a look at some of our recent relevant work.
https://www.behance.net/virtualizetech

I would love to undertake test tasks to showcase our commitment to delivering high-quality results. Please let me know what time works best for a call or meeting.

I'm excited about the prospect of working with you!

Kind Regards,

Vinay Kumar

Advertisement