🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Game Music Composer Available

Started by
0 comments, last by OpenFieldsStudios 1 week, 4 days ago

Hello! My name is Marya Wiegers, I'm from Atlantic Canada, and I thought I might try my luck on here and throw my name out there for developers looking for music for their game. I run a gaming music studio called Open Fields Studios ( I have a website in development, but you can check out my Instagram @openfieldsstudios or my YouTube channel Open Fields Studios for examples of my music.) I recently graduated with a Bachelor of Music, majoring in composing, and throughout my bachelor I took many courses on recording, electro-acoustic, and composing. I am quite skilled in music theory and have a passion for making all sorts of genres of music. My music packs work so far has included Horror Game music, Themed Worlds Music and Farming Simulator Seasonal Themes. I've also made many single tracks to showcase what I can do, that also fit in many genres; they can be found on my Instagram, YouTube and SoundCloud ( https://on.soundcloud.com/fQbVG​ )

I currently sell my music on Gamedev.net and Itch.io, but I also take commissions and would love to work with a gaming company or developer of any size. I also make music for social media accounts and ads, if you're interested in music for advertising your project. I have great organization and time management skills and I always putting my whole heart into my work.

You can contact me by DM here, on Instagram or by Email mailto:openfieldsstudio@gmail.com

I can't wait to work with some of you!

-Marya Wiegers

Owner of Open Fields Studios​

Marya Wiegers

Owner of Open Fields Studios

Advertisement