🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

AI

Started by
4 comments, last by nomibegood 22 years, 6 months ago
Hello Guys , I need to know , where can i find resources of programming AI in computer so that it can write hi nomi too me back and responds to me back in various conditions.. can somebody help with this , i find myself as an Advanced C/C++ Programmer. Thanks..
Advertisement
Megahal I have been thinking on making a megahal dll to use with NPCs in a game, if anyone is interested, drop me a line, I already have started some of this, but right now I am working on pathfinding AI, and fixing some things in my ISO engine (structure mostly) and well, got to have a GUI before adding Hal.

HMm...

I wonder how big a NN that could talk would get....
delete this;
3 trillion neurons...give or take...

;-)
3 trillions and one neuron :D

Or more...

My TicTacToe NN''s have over 3000 AN''s, and they don´t even understand how to block =/
I guess i should increase the number of layers or something, but that slows down the process
delete this;
Sometimes less is more.
reduce the number of the layers and the count of input/putput Neurons. 9 for input, 9 for output and experiment some with one single middle layer.
The point is the more neurons you give for a simple problem, the more the network will specialize on certain situations and not learn the rules behind it. But you don''t want it to learn on how to react on a certain situation, you want it to learn the rule on how to react. And this can''t be archieved if you give too many neurons...

Hope this helps you.
-----The scheduled downtime is omitted cause of technical problems.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement