🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Zbrush and Texture Master

Started by
0 comments, last by Instruo 22 years, 6 months ago
I'm having a bit of trouble getting the Texture Master script to run in Zbrush. I had it working in another demo version (I've only been using the current version of the program, so I don't think it was that), but when I try to load Texture Master in this copy, it'll only load up as text (I can't get it to actually run the script). All of the other scripts run normally... any help would be greatly appriciated. Thanks. Just noticed that it's not ANY other script that will run, just the default ones... anything script that didn't come with the program won't run. Brian Edited by - instruo on December 30, 2001 3:48:30 PM
"Game Programming" in an of itself does not exist. We learn to program and then use that knowledge to make games.
Advertisement
I don''t have the answer, but since the scripts are text files, maybe you could open them up in a test editor and try to see what was different between them.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement