🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

3d Modelers Needed

Started by
-1 comments, last by Ebonshadow 22 years, 6 months ago
Me and a few of my friends in my Development team are working on an Isometric game. The game will be 2d, but we want it to seem 3d. To do this we are going to use 1:2 tilted tiles. All the character graphics and such will be exported into 2d sprites from a 3d program. The game will be a turn based game, similar to mage the gathering. If you have ever played MageKnight, you know what its going to be like, because its going to be like an online version of that(or similar anyways). The game will be free for you first set of units and then to get additionals, you will have to pay a very small fee. We need good 3d modelers who are capable of doing what is described above. They will get a %age of the money made, but it probably wont be that much at first, at least not until we do some promotion work and things like that. If you are interested, email me ebonshadow44@hotmail.com or just reply here. You''ll be more likely to get my attention though email though.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement