🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Anyone interested in possible contract work?

Started by
2 comments, last by Instruo 22 years, 5 months ago
I''ve been considering contracting out some models. Price, of course, would depend on the complexity of the model/skin and, of course, if it was animated or not. If anyone out there is at all interested, I''d love to see some of your work and perhaps we can work something out. The format you use doesn''t really matter, but, of course, you''d have to be able to skin your models with UV maps. If you''re interested, you can either post here, or contact me at darkrunic@aol.com (and no, I''m not actually an AOL user, my other email died )
"Game Programming" in an of itself does not exist. We learn to program and then use that knowledge to make games.
Advertisement
be more specific.

-----------------------------------------------
<marquee></marquee>
"Cuando se es peon, la unica salida es la revolución"
-----------------------------------------------"Cuando se es peon, la unica salida es la revolución"
Well, there are two projects. One will require spacecraft, and the other is medieval fantasy (humans, elves, dwarves, etc). The spacecraft should be quite a bit easier, most would require no animation at all. I''m looking mostly for amateur modellers that might be interested in doing a little side work for fun and a bit of extra cash. There would be a fair amount of creative license granted for the models, but I will have some specific requirements written up for each individual model, should it come to that point. So, if you''re interested, show me your work and I''ll see if it''s the kind of style that I''m after. Thanks!

Brian
"Game Programming" in an of itself does not exist. We learn to program and then use that knowledge to make games.
I would be interested in doing the spacecraft models for you.If your interested, I can send you the image of a futuristic tank I am working on.( Only half of it is currently textured.)
Those who can, do. Those who can''t, become critics.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement