🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Hand drawn artists !

Started by
0 comments, last by Akura 24 years, 4 months ago
I should had post this in Help Wanted but almost no one goes there ! Ok, here''s the deal ! Im the representtive of a new game company and we''re looking for hand drawn artists that can so animation, a little of the comic style for a platform game ! We are looking more for youngsters that want to start in this game development world because we fell they are the best we can model to our goals and keep ! Payment should be low, no more than $75 a month, until we get an investor, and with a piece of the slice when the game is finished ! If your interested mail me at: (please include a link to work youve done before) Bruno Sousa magick_pt@geocities.com (personal email)
It's good to be an outcast, you don't need to explain what you do, you just do it and say you don't belong there.
Advertisement
Well I might be interested, but not now. I''m in my last year of high school, and I also live in Australia. Actually this is a pretty pointless reply come to think of it.
--------------------------"640K ought to be enough for anybody."-Bill Gates 1981

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement